Pulse sensor is used to test heart rate sensors, students, artists, athletes, creators, games or mobile terminal developers can develop heart-related and interactive works. Sensor can be worn on the finger or earlobe, It also has an open-source app program, you can put your real-time heart rate displayed by the graph. In essence, a heart rate sensor integrated optical amplifier and noise elimination circuit.
- Board diameter: 16mm
- Board thickness: 1.6mm (common PCB thickness)
- LED peak wavelength: 515nm
- Supply voltage: 3.3v or 5v
- Output signal type: analogue signal
- Output signal size: 0~3.3v (3.3v power supply) or 0~5v (5v power supply)
- Current size: ~4ma (5V)
There are no reviews yet.