Raspberry Pi POE Hat
The Raspberry Pi PoE board is a brilliant hat for your Raspberry Pi that allows you to provide full power to your Pi, via an Ethernet cable. PoE (Power over Ethernet) is a super effortless solution to getting your project started right away and reducing the need for additional wires! Included with this PoE board is a small 25x25mm fan that helps to cool the processor on your Pi board for maximum efficiency. This PoE hat will only work with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
This PoE is super easy to install as it doesn’t need to be soldered onto the Pi. 4 Phillip’s screws attach the board to your Pi and after than you just need to plug in the fan to your main board.
Features and Benefits:
• Effortless install means no soldering.
• Small fan will keep your processor temperatures cool.
• Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
• Fan contains fan control for the user
• Output power: 5V DC/2.5A
• 802.3af PoE standard
• Far more efficient, cheaper and safer than a conventional power supply