- The comparator output, the signal is clean, waveform, driving ability over 15mA
- Distribution bit to adjust the sensitivity
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- The output in the form: digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Voltage: 5V
- Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator
- TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low. Driving capability 100MA so, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
- Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer
- LED lights up when there is no rain output is high, raindrop up, the output ground level, LED light
- Raindrops and control panels are separate, easy to wire leads
- A large area of rain board, more conducive to detect rain
- Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
- Wide voltage LM393 comparator
There are no reviews yet.