SPI interface via file system driver, microcontroller system to complete the MicroSD card reading and writing functions.
Arduino users can use Arduino IDE comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write directly.
Power supply:4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board.
Communication interface: a standard SPI interface.
- Supply voltage: 4.5V(min), 5V(typical), 5.5V(max)
- Current: 0.2mA(min), 80mA(typical), 200mA(max)
- Level conversion circuit board can interface: 5V or 3.3V
- Card supported: Micro SD card (<=2G),Mirco SDHC card (<=32G)
- Size: approx. 42 x 24 x 12mm
- Weight: approx. 10g