Welding Machine KAWH 8586D 220V-750W
Welding Machine KAWH 8586D 220V-750W is a new technology torch cum welding machine. Combined with both welding and welding functions in one machine, the KAWH-8586D makes it convenient for users to repair electrical equipment more quickly and easily. The welding machine is used to remove IC, welding IC, heat-shrink, heat shrink, close cell battery, welding electronic components, repair electronics etc.
- Voltage: 220V / 50Hz.
- Model: KAWH 8586D
- The capacity of the machine torch KAWH: 750W (max)
- Operating temperature: 100 degrees C to 450 degrees C
- Airflow: 120L / min (max)
- Thermistor wire: 220V 700W
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Size: 14.6x9x13 cm
- The machine is used to solder the electronic circuit, the heater is accompanied by the wind blowing, which is convenient for detecting chip components or heat genes etc.
- The buttons to adjust the wind and air temperature separately, so it is very convenient for the user.
- Combined with the trigger switch and separate welding is very convenient for users.
- The welding machine is equipped with a LED display that displays the temperature. The machine uses modern digital technology to adjust and set the temperature to create high reliability in the working process.
Advantages Of KAWH 8586D:
- Antistatic design
- Function to prevent detection of current
- The torch head and body are compatible with brands, can be easily replaced. Therefore, customers can choose from a variety of welding heads to install in the machine.
- The welding machine is easy to use, can control the welding temperature
- Suitable for welding electronic components, SMD components
- Lightweight handle, easy to transport to where need welding, wheezing. especially in difficult positions.
- Easy-to-find spare parts because the KAWH torch is a very popular machine on the market.
There are no reviews yet.