The slot type photoelectric sensor is composed of an infrared light emitting diode and an NPN phototransistor with a groove width of 5.9 mm. As long as the non-transparent object passes through the slot type, it can be triggered (used with our car code wheel) to output TTL low level. The Schmitt trigger is used to shake thepulse, which is very stable and can be used for measuring the speed of the car, measuring the distance and the like! M3 screw mounting holes at both ends.
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect VCC and GND, the module signal indicator will light up.
2. When there is no occlusion in the module slot, the receiving tube is turned on, and the module OUT outputs a high level; when occluding, the OUT output is low, and the signal indicator is off.
3. The module OUT can be connected to the relay to form a limit switch and other functions. It can also be connected to the active buzzer module to form an alarm.
4. The OUT output interface can be directly connected to the IO port of the MCU. Generally, it is connected to an external interrupt to detect whether the sensor has a occlusion. If the motor code plate is used, the motor speed can be detected.
- 5mm space for interruption
- Fast response time
- High analytic
- High sensitivity
- Easy to mount on PCB
- High-speed response
- Widely applicable
- Pb free
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Current: 20mA ~ 50mA
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +65°C
- High speed Max 40kHz ( 25uS )