CNC Shield V3 Expansion Board for Engraving Machine
1 x CNC Shield Board only
This is without A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
please order A4988 Stepper Motor Driver separately.
9 in stock
CNC Shield Board:
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an UNO for Arduino that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.