CNC Shield Expansion Board for CNC / 3D Printer / Laser machine
1 x CNC Shield Board only
This is without A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
please order A4988 Stepper Motor Driver separately.
Get an alert when the product is in stock (නෑවත ඈති විට දෑනුම් දීමට ඔබගේ ඊමෙල් ගිනුම පහතින් සටහන් කරන්න)
Out of stock
CNC Shield Board:
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an UNO for Arduino that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.