With this addon module to your 3D printer motherboard you can lead the maximum current up to 15A. Under the premise of normal heat dissipation, this module can work steadily under the condition of I(Max)=15A. Don’t exceed 15A during the process). If you intend to use heated bed with your 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply, then this module is recommended, else it may cause excessive current during times which may burn the connectors on the controller board, According to the thermal power of the bed, please choose the appropriate power supply, with sufficient margin. If it is large power heated, we suggest 24V power supply, under the same power requirements, current is less than 12V.
- Voltage: 12V-24V
- Maximum current with active cooling: 210A
- Current: 50-80A safe for prolonged times without active cooling
- Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
- Professional 3D printer parts, accessories.
- High power fittings, hot bed module, for MOS tube
- High current power expansion.
- It can apply for controlling 3D printer heated bed, and can drive other non-inductive loads.
- Trouble free operation without active cooling design.
- High performance and super durable.
- This module is based on power for MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this)
- It is very powerful MOSFET to withstand higher current than normal RAMPS or other 3D Printer controller can handle.
- Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and the load current issue
- General Add-on Heated Bed Power Expansion Module
- Helpful to solve the problem of hot bed’s large power and the load current
- Can work with the Anet A8
There are no reviews yet.