About this item
- Note: Raspberry Pi and servo in the photos are NOT included. User manual: Please get the link from the product description below
- Note: 1.If you only connect 5V power supply to USB interface, servo cannot be driven; 2.You should connect higher power supply for higher-power servo; 3.Make sure servo are connected properly, otherwise they will not move.
- Servo Motor Driver: You may have tried to control a robotic arm or a hexapod walker by using the Raspberry Pi, but finally get frustrated due to the limited number of PWM outputs and the jittering servo. Now you get a new option to bring your ideas to life, we prepare this useful Servo Driver Board for you.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 3B+ 3B 2B+ 2B Zero/Zero W/Zero WH and Jetson Nano.
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins; Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales); Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal.