The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards, which were released in June 2019.
- 5.1V / 3.0A DC output
- 96-264Vac operating input range
- Short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature protection
- 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector
- Plug Type G (Square pin) power sockets
- Available in either white or black
The Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
If you require any further information regarding compliance, please contact Raspberry pi team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply will remain in production until at least January 2026